Hybrid flooring – the latest flooring innovation – combines both vinyl and laminate’s best qualities to produce a rigid and highly durable flooring that can be installed throughout your personal or office residence. This multi-layered floating flooring provides numerous benefits to people in search of solid timber flooring or something that looks like it.
6 Benefits of Hybrid Flooring
Here are some hybrid flooring benefits that will surely make you fall in love with this cutting-edge and robust flooring:
– Hybrid flooring plans are 100 percent waterproof and can easily be installed in commercial and residential homes/offices. Moreover, they can be installed below and above grade.
– Hybrid flooring layers feature a sturdy core topped with a laminate coat. Due to this, hybrid flooring planks are scratch, stain, dent, and UV-resistant.
Pre-adhered Acoustic Support –
Some hybrid floors comprise pre-attached acoustic support to provide incomparable comfort and acoustics underfoot.
– Hybrid flooring has a striking design layer that replicates traditional timber style and realistic textures without all the hard maintenance work.
Easy to Clean & Maintain
– With hybrid flooring, regular spot cleaning, sweeping, and weekly deep cleaning are all you need to maintain your floors’ factory look.
Suitable for Commercial Projects
– Hybrid flooring is the perfect option for commercial spaces. Not only is it waterproof, but it also provides stain resistance, fade resistance, and surface durability.
There you go – six incredible benefits of hybrid flooring. If you are looking for a new solid timber flooring or need somebody for floor installation in Melbourne, feel free to reach out to us!